SHE DID IT/Boston @ Babson College
Step into your next stage with confidence
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
ALMOST SOLD OUT!
We know that midlife is a time of reflection and action. The auto-pilot of our child-raising years has been deactivated. We may be newly single, our nests may be emptying, our careers may need a boost. It takes energy and confidence to set a new course, and we can’t do it alone. Women know how important it is to support each other, learn from experts, and take a risk. We will provide a safe community for your next steps.
Once you have registered, you will be eligible to sign up for two of the workshops below. You will receive a workshop registration form closer to the event.
You can count on leaving with real life tools to take your next step.
Workshop Themes (click below for more detail):
- Your Purpose: Discover, create and implement what comes next
- Your Encore: Skills that will help you find Your Next Job
- Your Better Self: Confidence Building Through Improv
- Your Sex Life After 50: It can be even better (it always can…)
- Your Image: Makeover your style & look fabulous at any age
- Your Money After 50: What you need to know just in case
- Your Health: Mindful Tools To Manage Your Food And Wine Intake
- Your Divorce: 7 steps for moving on
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.